As mentioned, I’ve been getting ‘bloggers block.’ So as an effort to get ideas, I decided to take a break from blogging last month for awhile and read a lot of other peoples blogs instead. I thought I would share with you some blog posts I’ve been reading and loving recently.
- A PEACHY BRUNCH – Kathrine shows us how she turned her living room into a elegant and classy place for her sisters birthday! Check out the pictures, how beautiful!
- HOW AND WHY: FROM BLOGGER TO SELF HOSTED WORDPRESS BLOG – Leta shares her experience on moving from blogger to WordPress.org. I find this post super useful she also takes you step by step on how to transfer, which is something I’m doing this year!
- THE FACE OF DEPRESSION – Not only is this post beautifully written, it also is very real. Mental health is such a important subject and Megan wrote about her encounter with depression in this post.
- 7 WAYS TO STEP UP YOUR PINTEREST GAME – I’ve been trying to grow my Pinterest lately and on this post, Paula gives tips on how you can improve your Pinterest profile.
- 10 REASONS WHY I WILL VISIT DUBAI AGAIN – Nadia wrote this amazing post on her Dubai trip, sharing with her readers why Dubai is one of the best cities to visit. Plus she shares some gorgeous photos! Going here is definitely on my bucket list!
- HOW BLOGGING CONSUMED ME – Megan from Thumbelina Lillie talks about her blogging hiatus and how the bloggersphere can sometimes turn into a negative space.
- ESSIE’S RETRO REVIVAL COLLECTION – Corrie writes about Essie’s latest release: The Retro Revival collection. Not only is this post fab, her photography is the prettiest I’ve ever seen.
I hope you liked this post and hopefully found some new bloggers to read! I love these blogs and I for one wouldn’t hesitate to share them with you. I’m thinking of turning this into a series as well. What do you think?
What was your favourite blog post mentioned on this post?
Do you have any favourite blogs you always read?
All the love